Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hard Times.

There was a time when paying money for water someone put in a bottle sounded crazy, but I guess it does taste more watery than free water. That's why when Nike started selling short sleeve t-shirts with their name on it for $85 I was ready to listen. Apparently that's the cost you pay to name-drop loopwheeler, a machine that takes a really long time to make a shirt. I'm going to go ahead and assume that the $60 cotton Nike shirts are some sort of  "special" cotton. Don't try to step to me in a loopwheeler shirt. I bought an expensive Nike shirt in Amsterdam that after the currency conversion and credit card interest ended up costing $2,589.23. Here is an article from Grand Royal Magazine, issue #2 if fancy t-shirts are currently not in your budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment