Thursday, February 19, 2009

Non-Yellowing.


Here is a picture of Fat Joe's new sneaker cleaning product courtesy of The Shoe Game. First off, I want to say that I'm a fan of Fat Joe and I am going to try out this product. With that said, why does the packaging look like it should be sitting on a gas station counter next to the air-fresheners? I mean, have a design contest or something. If your packaging is comparable to peaches and cream blunt wraps something is wrong (those sell themselves). Poor design is not keeping it real, it just hurts the sneaker game and hip hop at the same time. I know that "unique" is one of the most commonly misused words in the English language, but that's more reason not to misuse it on your posters. Anyway, I'm going to go listen to some Terror Squad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment